Footy Times chronicles the changing times of football, the world’s most popular sport. It was born out of a love for football as well as the ambitious project of setting right perspective for millions of people around the globe for whom this wonderful game is their lifeline and passion. Despite the flourish in football journalism triggered by the convergent media scenario, we felt there is scarcity of quality and depth. Hence we are on a mission to create new culture of football journalism.
Subscribe our newsletter to stay updated.
- Jose Mourinho’s Roma win inaugural Europa Conference League
- Man City fight back to win Premier League in incredible fashion
- Leipzig lift first major trophy with dramatic German cup win
- Mbappe nets hat-trick and Neymar scores 100th goal in perfect final day of PSG
- Eintracht Frankfurt Beat Rangers on Penalties to Win Europa League
- Milan on brink of first Serie A title since 2011
- Man City fight back West Ham to keep title fate in their hands
- Liverpool beat Chelsea on penalties to win FA Cup, keep quadruple dream alive
- Inter edge Juventus in extra time to Clinch Coppa Italia
- De Bruyne hits four as Man City close in on Title