Footy Times chronicles the changing times of football, the world’s most popular sport. It was born out of a love for football as well as the ambitious project of setting right perspective for millions of people around the globe for whom this wonderful game is their lifeline and passion. Despite the flourish in football journalism triggered by the convergent media scenario, we felt there is scarcity of quality and depth. Hence we are on a mission to create new culture of football journalism.
Subscribe our newsletter to stay updated.
- Real Madrid edge Barca 3-2 to reach Spanish Super Cup final
- The Gambia beat Mauritania in dream Afcon debut
- Cameroon edge Burkina Faso 2-1 in Afcon opener
- IT’S TIME FOR AFRICA!
- Manchester United and the Rangnick Dilemma
- Cavani Rescues Point for Man Utd at Newcastle
- Arsenal thrash Norwich to Boost Champions League Hopes
- Man City Survive Leicester Scare to Go Six Points Clear on Top
- The Machiavellian Bossman
- AS Roma thrash Atalanta to keep UCL hopes alive